Carlyle – 5H40A219 Open Drive Reciprocating Semi-Hermetic Compressor is the ‘heart’ of your air conditioning unit as it moves the refrigerant throughout the system.
- Automatic unloaded starting, expensive high-torque motors are unnecessary, reducing initial expense.
- High-efficiency motor can further increase the efficiency of 5F and 5H compressors.
- Crankcase casting, cylinder head, and valve plate designs allow for smooth, unrestricted refrigerant flow.
- Refined, two-piece shaft seal assembly virtually eliminates seal leakage for maximum reliability over a wide temperature range.
- Efficient crankcase heater design prevents the accumulation of liquid refrigerant in the crankcase during a shutdown, dilution of the compressor oil supply.
- Part-load operation increases energy efficiency, reducing utility bills.
- Large-capacity, manually reversible oil pump, automatic pressure regulator, and oil-filtering system provide positive pressure lubrication, extending life.
- Suction gases flow around cylinder sleeves to keep the cylinder cool, reducing cylinder wear.
- Greater operating efficiencies by running an oversized compressor at a reduced RPM.
|Weight||610 Pounds (lbs)|
|Width||24.5 Inches (In)|
|Height||29 Inches (In)|
|Country of Origin||USA|
|Length||30.5 Inches (In)|
|Comments/Notes||4 Cyl Open Drive Reman|
Maintains agency listings and safety standards